Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time since my last post.  So much for keeping people up to date. 
I have recently become addicted to design blogs.  I cant believe how I can not wait to check these blogs every day and get ideas for making our home a more beautiful place.  I could stay online all day and get lost in blogs.  I have found that my style is cottage-traditional.  I would never have thought that in the past, but it is what I am drawn to.  I dream of the day when we have a new house, a clean slate to paint and a place that we think of as permanent.  We have been in our house for 8 years, kind of permanent.  But really this year has been a year of changes in our design.  Maybe I will feel confident enough to take some pix and post them here, of somethings I have done.  The kitchen has been a fun project.  I dont think I have any ideas anyone would find useful, but I sure get a lot of ideas from other more cretive people. 
Well, maybe I will post sooner than 2 years from now. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How sweet are you?? Thank you so much for the offer for my boys' room. I actually have the blue airplane hooks but don't have a place for them right now. You don't have the sheets do you? If you do, I would be definitely interested. My email:
lissylee@hotmail.com
Thanks so much,
Melissa

Wendy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I just wanted to clarify which of the BHG magazines you saw the mudroom in. They kept changing which magazine they wanted to put it in, so I just thought I'd check. You can email me at shabbynest (at) yahoo (dot) com.

THANKS!
Wendy

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you, Crystal, yes it's a tough day. I had no idea the response that post would get. Thank you for the support & prayers, I appreciate them!