Friday, December 4, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
a Cricut Expression, a Skil hand sander, new carpet and hardwood floors, caromal colurs paint
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
probably clothes from my granny when I was little
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
embroidery
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
barbies
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
nintendo dsi, star wars, American girl
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
dips
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
wreaths and pillows
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Elf or Polar Express
9. Favorite holiday song?
O Holy Night and Labor of Love
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
just being at home, I love the lights of the tree in our house.

I would be so amazed by winning, pick me!

2 comments:

Erin A said...

Hey Crystal!! I totally remember you, I think we met a few different times. Chris said to tell you hi as well and cracked up when he saw you left a comment, small world. He still catches up with Ryan a few times a year. Hope you guys are doing well, and good luck on the giveaway!!

Patrice said...

Crystal! You did win the Giveaway! I have been trying to contact you! Please email me at jpelkins@gmail.com with your favorite stencil and address! We are going to be re-selecting on Saturday if we don't hear from you!